CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
WelCoMe To My BloG =)

Monday, October 6, 2008

Today sibei sian la...
Morning wake up go to school and have exam..
After go and eat with friends, than back home...
Than sian at home nothing to do so i went home.

You are the girl that i first truly love hope you can come back to my side.
I will always remember the days that we have together was so happy.
We went out together walk walk shopping, play arcade, eat together,
all the happy time you spend with me chit chatting on msn and phone i will always
remember.
Wish you can come back to my side...
I will miss you very much de<3>
Cheer up don't be sad =)
Be happy everyday and stay cool ^^

Wo men zhong yi zai yi qi le.. zheng gao xing you
ni huay dao wo sheng bian pei zhe wo... bu guan
fa sen shen me si wo dou hui zai ni shen bian pei
zhe ni.. wo ai nix333

0 comments: