CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
WelCoMe To My BloG =)

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It was a nice day for playing sport sun okok lor just nice.. Morning si de call me to wake up and play basketball than i go down and play with them.. Than after that afternoon we went home. Than i went out to eat with xin fa than go home le. At home i call JunYi, and ask him to go interview job with me lols.. Than JunYi, his mother and me went to the place i think is hillview ba there. After that we went to bukit pangjang plaza walk walk a while than me and JunYi went to zi kheong house and dota..... At about 5.30 JunYi went home than i play till about 6+ than i went home. Tomorrow exam le left 2 more paper and 2 more days than is our holiday le..

JIAYOUS BAOBEI FOR YOUR PAPER GOOD LUCKx33333

0 comments: