CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
WelCoMe To My BloG =)

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Today wake up le than went to eat .... Than i on computer my baobei call me out hahas. i was so happy=) After that we meet out le. After we went home le than we at msn chit chit chat chat.
i eat at home, food was so less and not enough for me to eat, so i went out to eat with my brother. Than come home le i was at msn with my baobei xD

tomorrow is N-level le, haiz sian sia is MATHS de paper. TMD going to fail want lahx sure de lor
MATHS no need to see close 1 eye to also lou lan also can pass up the paper liao, cause take back the result sure know is only a piece of shit. Paper start at 2pm WTF LOLs? Afternoon so hot go and take exam also wa lan eh DONG BUAY DIAO the weather. Wish tomorrow afternoon have a big rain and it will be cool. After finishing the paper liao at the sleep and lye down..

GOOD LUCK TO ALL PEOPLE TAKING THE EXAMS...

0 comments: