CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
WelCoMe To My BloG =)

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

IMBA LOL!?

Morning i wake up than i call ZhiCheng.. Than he sms me and say that he put silent mode cause got some idiot bloody fools call him at midnight lols =p

Than went down and play basketball. After playing than we went to eat and than went to ZK house. Playing dota at his house LOLS>.< !!!! -.-

My darling sheryl call me and say that she got exam at afternoon than after that i went to find her.. hahas finally can see again le so happy =)

Than we went to eat. Than she go home le.

i went to basketball court and find my friend and play with them.. play play liao than want 7 le went home, on computer and chat with darling on msn and on the phone hehe..

So cool no need to go to school le than wait got exams than go hahas. last paper gonna be at 9 oct after that no need to go back to school anymore le xD

0 comments: